119637Re: What should we say

  • philip
    Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Sarah

      > > Ph: Ok, my aplogies for misrepresenting what goes on at the foundation, <...>
      > S: None of it matters at all - just thinking and stories. All that matters is the understanding now of what appears!

      Ph: Yes, take my above retraction also for the excessive analysis I wrote of Rob E's posting style this morning, really just a waste of time to think so much about other people, but we do, some of us more than others. So please don't waste your time by responding to it when you come across it, if you haven't yet. I want to fully exploit your knowledge of Dhamma, not your diplomatic skills. Exploit! Sweatshop labour!

      Metta,

      Phil
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic