113789Re: [dsg] Inner Peace

  • philip
    Mar 1, 2011
      Hi Rob M and Nina

      Wow, what a wonderful kusala treat to read an Abhidhamma teacher/writer telling another Abhidhamma teacher/writer whose book he is using about his dana of 40 copies. What is the salutation that one is supposed to use in this case? Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu? In any case, great! :)

      Metta,

      Phil

      p.s Rob, sorry I'll be in Thailand when you're in Tokyo, can you leave a nimitta behind once your actual rupa nama formations have fallen away so we can discuss when I get back to Japan? Haha, please let me know next time you're coming.

      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Nina van Gorkom <vangorko@...> wrote:

      > Dear Rob M,
      > Op 27-feb-2011, om 21:11 heeft robmoult het volgende geschreven:
      >
      > > his Sunday, I will be handing out 40 copies of your "Abhidhamma in
      > > Daily Life" in my Abdhidhamma class.
      > ------
      > N: Wonderful you still do this Abh class. I wrote an intro to the Abh
      > which is shorter and I think more simple for beginners.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic