107605Re: [dsg] How to be a good guy? Be one.

  • Ken O
    May 15, 2010
      Dear Lukas

      >L: I have to say but I've had those kind of reflections in life, they were very natural and lead to wise attention. But I dont know how to apply to this object now, to make thise wise reflection arise again. How to do this? Shall I force myself when seeing a nice girl: this is just decaying body, nothing plesant with that? Or those psyches are so fleeting nothing to be attracted to. anicca.

      KO:  It should suit your way of thinking.  If you cannot reflect on it, leave it and use the other methods that you have been using.  this is for wise reflections, reflection the disadvantages of beautiful objects.

      Cheers
      Ken O
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic