107369Re: [dsg] How to be a good guy?

  • Ken O
    May 2, 2010
      Dear Lukas

      Nina is right  <<You cannot immediately change your habits, but gradually pa~n~naa can
      >see the disadvantage of akusala. >>

      be patient, no one can change over night, it takes time.  I also have many akusala moments and habits, we have to learn to understand them.  Dont try too hard because eventually it conditions more dosa as one is impatient with results or with changes to our behaviour.  Only when the dhamma that arise is understood, then the change could happen.  it takes time and be patient with change.   You are changing when you learn dhamma, just that you dont notice it.  I believe you have changed, if not why are so concern about aksuala behaviour.  Have faith in dhamma, it just takes time

      cheers
      Ken O
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic