103021Re: [dsg] The Buddha's Path, Ch 5, no 6.

  • Ken O
    Dec 3, 2009
      Dear Herman

      hmm, I smell a catch somewhere :-)

      There is no doer in ultmate sense but there is a past citta accompany by aksuala roots that cause the aksuala kamma that reap the deed now.

      Cheers
      Ken O

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!