100463Re: [dsg] Remastered!

  • han tun
    Sep 2, 2009
      Hi Geri geri,

      (1) Thanks for the info. Also do you know the sutta where a human seeker went as far as to the brahma realms to ask where the 4 elements cease? Only to be told by the Great Brahma to go back to the Buddha and ask him?

      Han: I do not know that sutta.

      (2) Also, we have the list of forbidden women. But what about the list of forbidden men for women practitioners?

      Han: I have not come across a list of forbidden men for the women.
      But I consider the message from Chris answers your question.
      The following is the extract from that message:
      [In the case of women, for those who are married, any man other than a husband is an illicit partner.]

      For the full message of Chris, please click on the following post.

      Han
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic