hello

  • gretz_here69
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20, 2008
      if ever there will be a reunion for the batch...i suggest that their
      should be a representative for every section so that information can
      easily reach the concern individuals....ENGLISH to parts...hehehe
    • Juniper Coole
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 21, 2008
        wah, we can only have a reunion if we get a little bit of cooperation.
        if we really want to see each other, that alone will move us to snatch
        a little bit of our summer free time----and plan for the reunion.

        --- In dgls@yahoogroups.com, "gretz_here69" <gretz_here69@...> wrote:

        > if ever there will be a reunion for the batch...i suggest that their
        > should be a representative for every section so that information can
        > easily reach the concern individuals....ENGLISH to parts...hehehe

      • mark_tryke
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2008
          --- In dgls@yahoogroups.com, "gretz_here69" <gretz_here69@...> wrote:

          > if ever there will be a reunion for the batch...i suggest that their
          > should be a representative for every section so that information can
          > easily reach the concern individuals....ENGLISH to parts...hehehe

          pagxur ba....hehehehe...
        • gretz_here69
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 29, 2008
            --- In dgls@yahoogroups.com, "mark_tryke" <mark_tryke@...> wrote:

            > --- In dgls@yahoogroups.com, "gretz_here69" <gretz_here69@> wrote:
            > >
            > > if ever there will be a reunion for the batch...i suggest that
            their
            > > should be a representative for every section so that information
            can
            > > easily reach the concern individuals....ENGLISH to parts...hehehe
            > >
            > pagxur ba....hehehehe...

            xure ko mark...hehehe...sayop spelling sa there...u