Re: [dgls] Re: for our reunion!!!!!

  • Jairus rubin
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 2006

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 3, 2006

        and read reviews.
        Yahoo! Avatars
        Show your style in
        Messenger & more.
        Yahoo! Groups
        in 3 easy steps.
        Connect with others.
        .

        hi! kung maotan mo sa arts center, you can suggest a place... now, any suggestion para sa venue sa reunion? please, need your help.

        shaira

      • Juniper Coole
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 4, 2006
          Oi! Si Lito nalang ang organizer ani na reunion.
          Since naa siya sa ozamiz!
        • wizard_lover_heart
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 5, 2006
            --- In dgls@yahoogroups.com, "Juniper Coole" <juniperish@...> wrote:

            > Oi! Si Lito nalang ang organizer ani na reunion.
            > Since naa siya sa ozamiz!

            ahehehe..
            relax lng chai...
            hapit na october...
            septemBER nah.
            silang 2 ni jairus pwede.
            ",
            d=p
          • mark_tryke
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 5, 2006
              --- In dgls@yahoogroups.com, Jairus rubin <jairus_rubin@...> wrote:

              > > maot au arts center..sumuuuuuuuuuu..
              > Recent Activity
              >
              > 12
              > New Photos
              >
              > Visit Your Group
              >
              > University course
              > Golf course home
              > Golf course home for sale
              > Golf course home site
              > Computer graphic design class
              >
              > Yahoo! Movies
              > Staying in tonight?
              > Check out new DVDs
              > and read reviews.
              >
              > Yahoo! Avatars
              > Create a Face
              > Show your style in
              > Messenger & more.
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups
              > Start a group
              > in 3 easy steps.
              > Connect with others.
              >

              > .
              >

              > ---------------------------------

              kamo......kung gusto mo magreunion...maayu nang daghan ta....see yah
              soon............. ",
            • Juniper Coole
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 6, 2006
                I'm relaxed, don"t worry. :)
                and by the way, that's a good idea!! I better text jai karon. UNLI
                bitaw ko.
                Jai, u there?
              • jia rubio
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 10, 2006
                  Juniper Coole <juniperish@...> wrote:
                  hello, chai.... hehehe....how is it going? do we really have a reunion?
                  Yahoo! Movies
                  Check out the
                  new releases.
                  Yahoo! Avatars