Final Project

  • Br. Arianwen D.A. Tapang Lopez FSC
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
      We only have three weeks left until the final exams. (Which by the way, for computer, will be a written exam on the three articles on design in the fourth quarter folder of the links section of this yahoogroup. Review questions and outline will follow.)

      For your final project, I want you to make a Xara graphic which you will place on a t-shirt (on any place that can be seen). The graphic should at least be 1/4 the size of a short bond paper. Maximum size is 8.5x11 inches.

      NO PHOTOSHOP, PHOTOIMPACT, or any other program.

      The files and the printed shirt should be submitted March 8, 2006.
      <section>-4-tshirt-lastname_firstinitial
      migu-4-tshirt-lopez_a
      lasa-4-tshirt-lopez_a
      muma-4-tshirt-lopez_a

    • rk_zaharah2000