Important link

  • Br. Arianwen D.A. Tapang Lopez FSC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      We won't have enough time to discuss and learn the more advanced
      tricks and tips of Xara in the class lecture time we have. I am
      definitely recommending that you visit the site www.xaraxone.com.
      There are very informative tutorials that you might want to try on
      your own. I suggest you go over them.

      We'll probably take up some of them in class. The graphics you create
      will be of much use to you in your Pagemaker work.

      Br. Arian FSC