459WANTED: Nursing Graduates

  • janine sanciangco
    Mar 29 1:35 AM
      Hi guys! Hope everybody's doing fine... Anyway, do you know any nursing graduates?

      Here's the thing. We need to hire nursing graduates to serve as data collectors for our thesis.  If you know anyone who might be interested, please tell them or forward this message to them.

      Details:
      The job will start April 13 (Monday) until April 17 (Tuesday).
      Research assistant/data collector's fee: P1,500

      Requirements:

      1. Biodata/Curriculum Vitae
      2. Transcript of Records (Grades)
      3. Interview

      To apply, please submit the following on/before April 8, 2009 (Wednesday) to any of the staff of Ozamiz Facial Care Center, Sanciangco Building OR Dr. Sanciangco Residence (across MU gym).  The interview will be on April 11, 2008, 1-3pm in Bethany.

      If you have any questions, you can reach me at 09173221337 or janine_sanciangco@....  Thank you!

      Janine Marie Sanciangco
      3 BS Health Sciences
      Ateneo de Manila University