Looking for a hook for a post-war UK-based scenario? Clearly the Shan must have been very disappointed. How a Nazi rocket could have put a Briton in spaceterb_remark
That's not an atmosphere. It's the collected "exhalations" from the nether regions of a hibernating elder thing. The rocky outer layer simply accreted fromdarthreed13
http://www.wired.com/2015/08/something-deep-inside-pluto-replenishing-atmosphere/ "Pluto has a problem: Its thin, nitrogen atmosphere shouldnÆt be there.ialdaloboth
- Role Playing Games
- May 15, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.