I would definitely say it's an unnecessary level of detail. Any sort of turn-based combat is by definition an abstraction; fights in real life don't happen inelfp6e26wrbzthuvbgbiacnvgnhktouov3iefhhw
Thanks, Paul, that's a great resource for how hand-to-hand combat can look like! @Will. I'm trying to figure out how this situation is supposed to look in myacmonion
Take a look at this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShivWorks/videos This is extreme close quarters firearms and knife training, and, minus theoracle02000
- Role Playing Games
- May 15, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.