[dglist] Delta Gree Denied to the Enemy Update

  • SGlancy12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
      Okay folks,

      I've gone through the proof copy of Dennis's Novel "Delta Green: Denied to
      the Enemy" and I ran into a little problem. For some reason all the umlauts fell
      out of the german words. I'm endeavoring to fix this so I can get the book
      back on track. I should be ready to send a new disk to the printer by monday.
      The book should be with distributors within another couple of weeks.

      Sorry about the delay, but things are harder to take care of with only me
      holding down the fort.

      A. Scott Glancy, President of TCCorp

    • Dirk R. Festus Festerling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
        For some
        > reason all the umlauts fell
        > out of the german words. I'm endeavoring to fix this

        ksss.

        Festus

        Umlaut fetishist

        Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de