News From Pagan: Delta Green Novel Goes to Press

  • SGlancy12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
      Attention all cells:

      A Cell is proud to announce that Dennis Detwiller's Delta Green novel "Delta
      Green: Denied to the Enemy" has finally been sent to press. It should be
      available for mailorder in about four weeks. Distributors will have it in about
      five weeks, retail store in about six to seven weeks.

      We will make a full announcement on the website AFTER GenCon SolCal, but
      suffice to say that Dennis' novel is chock full of mythosy goodness... a brilliant
      combination of elements from the Lovecraft stories "The Facts in the Case of
      Arthur Jerymn" and "The Shadow Out of Time." Not to mention the Karotechia,
      Delta Green and PISCES... It's a damn fine read. I think it's some of the best
      Delta Green fiction yet.

      A. Scott Glancy, President TCCorp

    • rus_rayburn
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
        Thanks Scott! I'll be looking for this at my FLGS... along with the
        cthulhu slippers they said are comming in next month.

        -Rus

        --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, SGlancy12@a... wrote:
        > Attention all cells:
        >
        > A Cell is proud to announce that Dennis Detwiller's Delta Green
        novel "Delta
        > Green: Denied to the Enemy" has finally been sent to press. It
        should be
        > available for mailorder in about four weeks. Distributors will have
        it in about
        > five weeks, retail store in about six to seven weeks.

      • The Crossinghams at Home
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
          Scott Glancy wrote:
          > It's a damn fine read. I think it's
          > some of the best
          > Delta Green fiction yet.

          I would second that.
          I was privileged to read an early draft and this book is *good*, and
          spills a whole lot of beans on DG, PISCES and Karotechia wartime
          operations.
          Some of the PISCES information saw print in the PISCES article in The
          Black Seal 2, so if you've got that you've got a clue about what
          happens.

          --
          Adam Crossingham
          Editor - The Black Seal
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
            --- SGlancy12@... wrote:
            >A Cell is proud to announce that Dennis Detwiller's Delta Green >novel
            "Delta Green: Denied to the Enemy" has finally been sent to press.

            I'm sorry, I can't hear you. I'm in my happy place now.

            I assume this means it will be available from Pagan Press directly? I'd
            rather buy from y'all than Amazon.
          • ptender
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
              > --- SGlancy12@... wrote:
              > >A Cell is proud to announce that Dennis Detwiller's Delta Green >novel
              > "Delta Green: Denied to the Enemy" has finally been sent to press.

              Get ready to start stamp licking... you'll be sending one to Brazil as soon
              as you have them...

              té mais
              ptender
            • ialdaloboth *genzundheit!*
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
                Yippie! : ) Can't wait to get my scabracious little digits upon it.

                Our best dial-up offer is back. Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
                months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup