RE: [dglist] More Fun with Body Parts

  • The Crossinghams at Home
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 3, 2003
      Lee Williams wrote:
      > Dammit! That was where I was going to get new livers for
      > Turner and Brownlow as birthday pressies next year...

      Well, Turner *might* dry out after 6 months in Basra...
      But Brownlow, man he needs it now.... What with exploding toilets and
      the like...

      --
      Adam Crossingham
      Editor - The Black Seal
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 3, 2003
        >SAO PAULO, Brazil (Reuters) -- Police in Brazil said they had nabbed
        >11 people on Tuesday and broken up a ring which arranged for
        >Brazilians to sell their organs in South Africa.
        >see:
        >http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/americas/12/02/crime.brazil.organs.reut

        Yeah, I saw that in the paper this morning. Of course, they were delighted
        to mention that TWO ISRAELIS were involved...

        Does the Estate need some partz? Do the Israelis know they're helping the
        4th Reich? : D

        Shop online for kids� toys by age group, price range, and toy category at
        MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com
      • ialdaloboth *genzundheit!*
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
          >I've forgot to add:
          >
          >http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/europe/3286721.stm
          >
          >A man accused of killing, dissecting and eating another man has gone on
          >trial in central Germany.

          Yeah, we were talking quite a bit about this guy some time ago on the list.

          So did anyone here imagine him looking like that? Just a normal guy...
          wouldn't think anything was amiss unless you saw him eating someone's penis
          the WroGn way...

          Just the cannibal next door.

          Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
          MSN Shopping. And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com
        • Rowan Berkeley
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
            "Rabbi Ginsburgh asked rhetorically: 'If a Jew needs a liver, can
            you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him?
            The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite
            value', he explained. 'There is something infinitely more holy and
            unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life'."

            (Prof. Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky, "Jewish Fundamentalism in
            Israel", Pluto Press, London 1999, page 62)

            --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, "ialdaloboth *genzundheit!*"
            <ialdaloboth@h...> wrote:

            > >SAO PAULO, Brazil (Reuters) -- Police in Brazil said they had
            > >nabbed 11 people on Tuesday and broken up a ring which arranged
            > >for Brazilians to sell their organs in South Africa. see:
            http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/americas/12/02/crime.brazil.organs.reut

            > Yeah, I saw that in the paper this morning. Of course, they were
            > delighted to mention that TWO ISRAELIS were involved...
            >
            > Does the Estate need some partz? Do the Israelis know they're
            > helping the 4th Reich? : D

          • Dirk R. Festus Festerling
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003

              > So did anyone here imagine him looking like that?
              > Just a normal guy...

              what did you expect? a vagely asian looking gentlemman
              with pointy teeth?
              at least his house shows a certain athmosperical
              amount of decay.

              > wouldn't think anything was amiss unless you saw him
              > eating someone's penis
              > the WroGn way...

              remember the original owner of the penis consciously
              ate with him. at least that part of meat.

              it's that consensual component i can't understand.
              if a suicide bomber or a sufficiently devoted follower
              of a religion demanding human offerings sacrifices
              himself for the greater good or a better afterlife;
              well, i can cope with that.
              somehow at least, after all it's much nicer than
              sacrifing somebody else.

              festus

              Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de
            • tenebrax@cox.net
              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                When Third Eye Interventions go wrong-

                Or did this guy just piss in the wrong Wheaties, incurring a curse?

                Or is this something he intended to happen, so that he could learn the charnel mysteries the worms whisper as they pray under the dark cathedral dome of his skull?

                http://www.snopes.com/photos/maggots.asp (Disturbing Image Warning!)

                Pete,
                (who really needs to stop browsing aimlessly while bored...)

              • Jens Kalkosky
                Message 7 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                  > "Rabbi Ginsburgh asked rhetorically: 'If a Jew needs a liver, can
                  > you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him?
                  > The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite
                  > value', he explained. 'There is something infinitely more holy and
                  > unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life'."
                  >
                  > (Prof. Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky, "Jewish Fundamentalism in
                  > Israel", Pluto Press, London 1999, page 62)

                  Replace "jewish" with "german aryan" and you know, why some prejudices never
                  die.
                  A guy like this should be hanged. He definetely learned nothing from
                  history.

                  But, he is one of the victors of the last WW, so he must be right.... this
                  "§$%&

                  Regards
                  Jens
                • Jens Kalkosky
                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003

                    > remember the original owner of the penis consciously
                    > ate with him. at least that part of meat.

                    Most interestingly enough, there is no law in Germany against cannibalism. I
                    guess he´ll get lifetime in mental asylum bcause he is deranged.
                    Something like this has never been to a german court before.
                    Today in the newspapers he states, that he had fantasies like these for
                    years - since childhood, to be correct.

                    ObDGML: What if your neighbour invites you for dinner?

                    Regards
                    Jens
                  • ptender
                    Message 9 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                      > Yeah, I saw that in the paper this morning. Of course, they were delighted
                      > to mention that TWO ISRAELIS were involved...

                      Only ONE, but from one of the "syndicates"... BTW, I've checked the PF site
                      and they've confirmed the bust.

                      ObDG:
                      Does anyone have researched any material or assembled info on 'israeli crime
                      syndicates' for game purposes?

                      Drugs, arms, human organs... I believe it has great game potential. Anyone?

                      té mais
                      ptender
                    • Rasmus Juul Wagner
                      Message 10 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                        The story I read in the paper today said that the cannibal was quite sane,
                        from a medical/judicial point of view. He knew what he was doing, and that
                        he would probably be severely punished. Again, since there are no laws
                        against cannibalism, he is charged with the lesser crime of "murder on
                        request of the victim", a bit more serious than assisting suicide but less
                        than homicide.

                        > Most interestingly enough, there is no law in Germany against
                        > cannibalism. I guess he´ll get lifetime in mental asylum
                        > bcause he is deranged. Something like this has never been to
                        > a german court before. Today in the newspapers he states,
                        > that he had fantasies like these for years - since childhood,
                        > to be correct.
                        >
                        > ObDGML: What if your neighbour invites you for dinner?
                        >
                        > Regards
                        > Jens

                      • rus_rayburn
                        Message 11 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                          <blink><blink>

                          "Murder on request of the victim"...? Thats a charge? And it's not
                          assisting suicide?

                          There isn't much ObDG there.. but what is this law intended to prevent
                          if not assisted suicide?

                          -Rus

                          --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, "Rasmus Juul Wagner" <hankat@m...> wrote:
                          > The story I read in the paper today said that the cannibal was quite
                          sane,
                          > from a medical/judicial point of view. He knew what he was doing,
                          and that
                          > he would probably be severely punished. Again, since there are no laws
                          > against cannibalism, he is charged with the lesser crime of "murder on
                          > request of the victim", a bit more serious than assisting suicide
                          but less
                          > than homicide.

                        • Rasmus Juul Wagner
                          Message 12 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                            I had trouble translating it from danish to english. And something might
                            have been lost in translation from german to danish. But the way it was
                            written, it was distinct from "assisting suicide". Hmm....can we hear from
                            any of the germans in the audience?

                          • ptender
                            Message 13 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                              > "Murder on request of the victim"...? Thats a charge?
                              > And it's not assisting suicide?

                              Perhaps there is a legal difference depending on who pulls the trigger...

                              Assisting suicide would be lending your weapon or vial of poison to the dead
                              wanabee...

                              and the murder on request would be actually pulling the trigger...

                              does anyone knows if I came close?

                              té mais
                              ptender
                            • Nick Moncrief
                              Message 14 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                                > There isn't much ObDG there.. but what is this law intended to prevent
                                > if not assisted suicide?

                                A print article I read said the guy lived in a REALLY OLD manor House near
                                Kassel and buried some parts in various places around the grounds.

                                Maybe this guy found some old books in a sub-floor of the house and the body
                                parts are placed in sacred geometry patterns to appease/ward off whatever it
                                was that he summoned.

                                Because that's what I'd do.
                              • Rowan Berkeley
                                Message 15 of 23 , Dec 4, 2003
                                  According to the Health Ministry and hospital records, about half of
                                  all Israelis who had kidney transplants in recent years obtained the
                                  organ in illegal trade from donors in Israel, Turkey, South America
                                  and eastern Europe. see full story:
                                  http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/368862.html

                                  --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, "Rowan Berkeley"

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Dec 5, 2003
                                    There's plenty out there. Try this:

                                    National police spokesperson Senior Superintendent Martin Aylward
                                    said on Sunday that the "war on organised crime" was being fought
                                    vigorously - and was being won.

                                    Aylward's comments come following last week's assassination of
                                    Joburg socialite Hazel Crane, allegedly by members of an underworld
                                    gang with links to a jailed crime boss in Israel.

                                    However, in the grip of a bloody power struggle, South Africa's so-
                                    called Israeli mafia appeared to be decimating itself without any
                                    help from the authorities, he added.

                                    Peter Gastrow, Cape Town director of the Institute for Security
                                    Studies, said on Sunday that because this syndicate was fairly small
                                    and appeared to be limited to Johannesburg, it was unlikely to have
                                    topped the authorities' threat list.

                                    A report by the World Geopolitics of Drugs in 2000 confirmed that
                                    numerous international criminal groups operate in South Africa - one
                                    being an Israeli mafia organisation, particularly active in illicit
                                    diamond trading, and cocaine and Ecstasy trafficking.

                                    It is this syndicate that has been linked to the killing of Crane.
                                    The head of this group, Shai Avissar, Crane's estranged husband, was
                                    killed in 1999 - and his alleged deputy Lior Saadt is on trial for
                                    the murder.

                                    In 2001, Saadt escaped death when gunmen fired into a police van
                                    transporting him to court.

                                    http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?
                                    click_id=15&art_id=vn20031117042739642C934723&set_id=1

                                    --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, "ptender" <ptender@t...> wrote:
                                    > > Yeah, I saw that in the paper this morning. Of course, they were
                                    > > delighted to mention that TWO ISRAELIS were involved...
                                    >
                                    > Only ONE, but from one of the "syndicates"... BTW, I've checked
                                    > the PF site and they've confirmed the bust.
                                    >
                                    > ObDG: Does anyone have researched any material or assembled info
                                    > on 'israeli crime syndicates' for game purposes? Drugs, arms,
                                    > human organs... I believe it has great game potential. Anyone?
                                    >
                                    > té mais
                                    > ptender
                                  • Jens Kalkosky
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Dec 5, 2003
                                      > "Murder on request of the victim"...? Thats a charge? And it's not
                                      > assisting suicide?
                                      >
                                      > There isn't much ObDG there.. but what is this law intended to prevent
                                      > if not assisted suicide?

                                      In the assisted suicide charge in Germany you need to have to something to
                                      do with a suicide:
                                      like buying and giving a poison to a person who cannot perform this - eg
                                      your grandma lying in bed, last state of parkinson, unable to kill herself.
                                      It´s the fact that the person itself kills herself and is not killed by you.
                                      You have a pssive role in this.

                                      Murder on request means you take the active role. This guy begged for death,
                                      so you killed him. Fair deal if not for the authorities. Killing is not
                                      allowed ( what a pity sometimes ) in Germany, so you won´t get away.

                                      Public & media hysteria has it, that this guy is so sane, he may get away
                                      with this - in a way of serving some in jail and getting out of it again.
                                      Obviously nobody really likes the idea of a cannibal living next door.

                                      Well, i´ve to prepare some food, some friends are visiting me for the
                                      weekend...

                                      regards
                                      Jens
                                    • James Knevitt
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Dec 5, 2003

                                        Having some friends over for dinner? :)

                                        James

                                        “In a time when it is so common to do evil, it is practically praiseworthy to do what is
                                        merely useless.”
                                        -Michel de Montaigne, 'Of Vanity'