Re: Arc Dream Publishing presents "Delta Green: Strange Authorities" by John Scott Tynes

  • magister76se
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 1, 2012
      --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, Shane Ivey <shane.ivey@...> wrote:

      [snip]

      > *ARC DREAM PUBLISHING PRESENTS `DELTA GREEN: STRANGE AUTHORITIES'*
      >
      > *Coming January 2012: A Collection of the Award-Winning Cthulhu Mythos
      > Horror Fiction of John Scott Tynes*
      >
      > 21 December 2011 — "This is pure evil, pure destruction. This is the
      > apocalypse." And it's just getting started. In January 2012, Arc Dream
      > Publishing <http://www.arcdream.com/> will release "Delta Green: Strange
      > Authorities," a collection of the award-winning Cthulhu Mythos horror
      > fiction of John Scott Tynes.

      It's the nagging fanboy again. :) Any updates?

      Yrs
      Martin
    • Shane Ivey
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 2, 2012
        Like everything it's subject to my crabby schedule. Possibly late next week
        for the ebook.

        --
        Shane Ivey
        Arc Dream Publishing (www.arcdream.com)

      • magister76se
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 2, 2012
          --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, Shane Ivey <shane.ivey@...> wrote:

          > Like everything it's subject to my crabby schedule. Possibly late next week
          > for the ebook.

          :)

          Thanks! :)

          Yrs
          Martin
        • magister76se
          Message 4 of 27 , Apr 10 2:01 PM
            --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, Shane Ivey <shane.ivey@...> wrote:

            > Like everything it's subject to my crabby schedule. Possibly late next week
            > for the ebook.

            Nagging fanboy alert again... Sorry! Just checking in to see when it might appear.

            Yrs
            Martin
          • Shane Ivey
            Message 5 of 27 , Apr 10 2:16 PM

              > Nagging fanboy alert again... Sorry! Just checking in to see when it might
              > appear.

              Watch for the official announcement tomorrow.

              The big official debut has been waiting for Apple to approve the ebook on
              iTunes. It's supposed to take two weeks, it's taken more than three. At
              this point I'm going to just move forward on it and when they catch up I'll
              add them.

              --
              *Shane Ivey, Arc Dream Publishing*
              Cthulhu Mythos gaming, every quarter:
              TheUnspeakableOath.com<http://www.theunspeakableoath.com>
              Now on Kickstarter -- Call of Cthulhu in Lovecraft's Dreamlands:
              http://kck.st/GZJWUi