Manpower

  • Davide Ferrari
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      I�ve seen something real interesting in a site that I frequent .

      The guys of the site have created a list of �what works they do/where they
      live� where everyone who wants can add himself.

      This list is useful because sometimes ,if you need a contact somewhere,you
      can try to ask there for help.

      Here s the link.

      http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=84245

      I think it ll be really nice/nerdy to have something like that here.

      For example,im planning to fly in the US next year,but I dunno how/where to
      go since I know none there.As a turist, If I had that list I would use it to
      find someone in NY,for example,that can introduce me in the city.

      --
      Ferrari Davide

    • calculariuscircaeus
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
        I very much like this idea, provided we have a way to control how attributable each person is. I would love to provide theory or historical background for a scenerio, but I don't want anyone to come looking for me. (jk/bnr)

        How about a list of open-source materials each of us have, instead?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
          yeah , i like that :D
          Others? what you think guys?

          2010/9/1 calculariuscircaeus <narylethotep@...>

          > I very much like this idea, provided we have a way to control how
          > attributable each person is. I would love to provide theory or historical
          > background for a scenerio, but I don't want anyone to come looking for me.
          > (jk/bnr)
          >
          > How about a list of open-source materials each of us have, instead?
          >

          > --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com <dglist%40yahoogroups.com>, Davide Ferrari
          > <davide.sneak@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I've seen something real interesting in a site that I frequent .
          > >
          > > The guys of the site have created a list of "what works they do/where
          > they
          > > live" where everyone who wants can add himself.
          > >
          > > This list is useful because sometimes ,if you need a contact
          > somewhere,you
          > > can try to ask there for help.
          > >
          > > Here s the link.
          > >

          > > http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=84245
          > >

          > > I think it ll be really nice/nerdy to have something like that here.
          > >
          > > For example,im planning to fly in the US next year,but I dunno how/where
          > > go since I know none there.As a turist, If I had that list I would use it
          > > find someone in NY,for example,that can introduce me in the city.
          > >

          > > --
          > > Ferrari Davide

          Ferrari Davide