Protodimension #4 Now Available

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Okay, admittedly I am plugging something that has no actual DG content so you have my sincere apologies for that, although this issue does include a Zombie Outbreak Generator by DG list member Citizen-X.

      Head on over to www.protodimension.com and grab a copy.
    • Joe Crazyperson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2010
        Thanks for the plug. Hope you find a use for it in your DG game, I left it
        pretty open ended.