Targets of Opportunity news

  • Shane Ivey
    Message 1 of 94 , Mar 31, 2010
      The news is: There is no news! *Targets of Opportunity* still on track for
      ebook release in about three weeks.

      There is news in other DG projects.

      *Through a Glass, Darkly:* In copyediting now. Expect it in print in July.

      *Darkened Rooms:* We want a new title for this one, so if you come up with a
      good one, let me know. We want a title that (a) better fits the theme of DG
      titles to date -- i.e., intelligence and covert action -- and (b) doesn't
      have "Dark" in it.

      In the meantime, here's what it will include:

      Impossible Landscapes
      A scenario about who or what placed the Georgia Guidestones.

      In Darkness Doubled
      About a Karotechia sorcerer who has become the vessel for the Guarani god
      Jurupari.

      The Father of Spiders
      A biotech firm and the spawn of Atlach-Nactha.

      The Last Equation
      An equation which solves�well, everything�launches a campaign of murder,
      theft and suicide among the mathematical elite.

      Music from a Darkened Room
      A deadly investigation of a haunted house.

      Future/Perfect
      A complete, full-length Delta Green campaign, revised extensively from its
      initial online release.

      The project formerly called "Darkened Rooms" is a Delta Green adventure
      collection written by Dennis Detwiller. We plan to send it to playtesting in
      about one month, and to see it in hardback in October.

      --
      Shane Ivey
      Arc Dream Publishing

    • David March
      Message 94 of 94 , Mar 26, 2012
        Same here, the poll was not differential so you could not get good results
        I think.

        Having 3 choices might have been able to get you better results.

        DM

        On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM, umlauthuth <madmanofprague@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > What do the F/P revisions entail? Any chance they'll include support for
        > style time travel?
        >
        > Huth
        > www.chrishuth.com
        >

        > --- In dglist@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Detwiller <dennis.detwiller@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Working on it. It will be the basis of the DG scenario Kickstarter.
        > >
        > > _______________
        > > Dennis Detwiller
        > > Creative Games Design Director
        > > 415-999-7402
        > >
        > > On Mar 24, 2012, at 12:16 AM, james_haughton2002 <james.k.haughton@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > > What happened to this scenario collection?

        > track for

        > July.

        > up with a
        > theme of DG
        > doesn't

        > Guarani god

        > murder,

        > from its

        > adventure
        > playtesting in

        OOC
        Masq-Status 7
        Requiem-Carthian 4

        David March
        CA200409006

        �The thing I like about history is they are always making more of it, and
        none of it is trademarked.� Me