Re: [dglist] Re: Now there's a Cult of Transcendence preview up:

  • David Farnell
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2010
      Dennis and Shane--thank you!

      I want to see alternative funding approaches work out, but I'm
      terrible at keeping track of stuff like that. (I just spent the last
      couple of days trying to straighten out my mileage records for an
      airline when I haven't logged into their mileage club site for, oh, 4
      years, I would guess.) So it's good to hear that you guys are going to
      make it easier.

      Dave