DG at DragonCon this weekend

  • Shane Ivey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Arc Dream will have a booth at DragonCon this weekend in Atlanta, and
      we'll be running Delta Green games along with Godlike, Wild Talents,
      and Monsters and Other Childish Things. Come find us at the con!

      I'm particularly excited about the Midnight Gaming events we're doing
      in conjunction with the Science Track (hi, Pope JonNyx!), with
      late-night registered games, pickup games, and movies from Lurker
      Films.

      Details:

      http://arcdream.livejournal.com/4526.html

      --
      Shane Ivey
      Arc Dream Publishing

        On 9/1/2009 1:50 PM, Shane Ivey spaketh'd unto us thusly:

        > I'm particularly excited about the Midnight Gaming events we're doing
        > in conjunction with the Science Track (hi, Pope JonNyx!), with
        > late-night registered games, pickup games, and movies from Lurker
        > Films.
        >
        > Details:
        >
        > http://arcdream.livejournal.com/4526.html

        Howdy Shane!

        Got a few extra tidbits to add:

        Midnight Gaming takes place in the Hilton, room #202, aka the main Science
        Track room. This is larger room next to the one we were using in 2007 (for
        those of you who were there then). This is NOT where the regular daytime
        sessions take place.

        The hotel has undergone extensive renovations since last year. In our
        section there's a 24hr cafe below us now, for the hungry and/or caffeine
        deprived.

        I just received a bundle of fliers from Guerrilla Productions, the makers of
        "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath dvd," "The Cosmic Horror Fun-Pak dvd,"
        and their new "Statement of Randolph Carter dvd". Yes, we have permission to
        screen those as well. I should also be receiving a package from Lurker Films
        at some point in the next day or two.

        A PA system, video projector and CD/DVD player will be available in the
        room; the video projector is laptop capable (vga only, though), and we can
        also run laptop audio through the PA. Let me know if there is any interest
        in recording gaming sessions; that'll take a little planning &
        pre-convention coordination.

        Finally, if the ArcDream offerings aren't enough for you, Adam Crossingham
        has sent me four scenarios from their upcoming Ghoul sourcebook that need to
        be playtested to destruction; one modern, one 1920s, one Dark Ages, and one
        Roman. All are BRP. Potential palyers & GMs, please contact me offlist.

        Back to pre-con Science Track planning & ripping out my hair...
        - --

        || ___\ \/ / || comments/criticisms/death-threats may be sent to: ||
        || \__ \ / || jonnyx (@) gmail (dot) com ||
        || __/ / \ || or POBox 2441, Duluth GA 30096, USA ||
        || \__/_/\_\ || "DRIVING DRUNK ON THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY!" ||

      • Jaron Bernstein
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          Wish I could be there.

          Jaron

          Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day

          Light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

          To: dglist@yahoogroups.com
          From: jonnyx@...
          Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:19:07 -0400
          Subject: Re: [dglist] DG at DragonCon this weekend