Re: Scenario ideas

  • weirmonken06
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1 1:45 AM
      Huh.

      Didn't know they intended to make them available again. Luckily, I managed to snag the archives before they shut it all down.
    • Simon Brake
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1 6:34 AM
        For those that way inclined, the Guardian has a bunch of reporters reporting via Twitter, with up to the minute messages. A bit 'Day Today' I know (or Transmetropolitan, if you prefer), but some of you might find it interesting:

        http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/01/g20-london-summit-twitter

      • Russell Rayburn
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1 9:35 AM
          On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Simon Brake <psi.breaker@...> wrote:
          > For those that way inclined, the Guardian has a bunch of reporters reporting via Twitter, with up to the minute messages. A bit 'Day Today' I know (or Transmetropolitan, if you prefer), but some of you might find it interesting:
          >
          > http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/01/g20-london-summit-twitter

          "I've just seen a girl unconscious being carried away, her whole face
          drenched in blood. This obv whipping up real anger"

          "Efforts to beat protesters back along queen vic st, toward the bank
          england, have resulted in v nasty scnes"

          Nice stuff.

          --
          I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
          And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect