Re: [dglist] Eagerly expecting DENIED TO THE ENEMY

  • SGlancy12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2003
      In a message dated 10/11/03 2:10:49 AM, klarkash@... writes:

      > So any news -- whether rumour or hard fact -- would be greatly appreciated!

      The hard facts are that I have the money. I have the bar code. The book is
      proofed and edited. The book is laid out... except for the title pages and table
      of contents... and none of my layout people were available until this week.
      When that is done is will be sent off to the printer. We will inform you when
      that happens.

      A. Scott Glancy, President TCCorp