You'll never feel clean again...

  • The Man in Black
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      One of my players is making a "cleaner" character who cleans up Delta
      Green crime scenes as a sort of one man anti-CSI. He'll probably have
      a background in cleaning up after covert operations for the CIA
      overseas and INSCOM domestically. I'm also thinking about linking him
      to Paul Moses (CIA Foreign Acquisitions, Retired) and that rather
      extraordinary individual's assassination of the CIA Director and CIA
      Director of Operations.

      So far, he's been working on equipment and methodology for cleaning,
      with an eye towards covert operations and the supernatural. I thought
      I'd call out the devious minds of the DGML and see if any creamy ideas
      float to the top of the usual high intensity sewer drek that this list
      has degenerated into.

      ATTIRE

      Normal clothing for the neighborhood with Medical Scrubs, Booties,
      Hairnet. Goggles, Hypoallegenic Gloves and breathing protection
      carried in concealment.

      EQUIPMENT

      Standard Utility Van.

      Windex or other ammonia cleanser for degrading DNA evidence.

      Chemical Sprayer for Ammonia.

      Hacksaw, Red or Orange 5-gallon Buckets (for body part removal)

      Enough Paint and Painting Supplies for the entire crime scene.

      KILL IT WITH FIRE: Fast Starter Firebombs (Road Flares taped to
      Plastic Bottles filled with gasoline/and soap flakes)

      Portable Blowtorch.

      PARANORMAL

      I wonder what spells/items Delta Green might have access to that might
      be used to detect/cleanse an area of supernatural influence?

      PAUL MOSES : RED : http://www.thexaxis.com/misc/red1.htm
    • Robert Lint
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
        TMB Sezs:
        >So far, he's been working on equipment and methodology for cleaning,

        >with an eye towards covert operations and the supernatural. I thought

        >I'd call out the devious minds of the DGML and see if any creamy ideas

        >float to the top of the usual high intensity sewer drek that this list

        >has degenerated into.

        An option for a "smaller" cleanup - only one or two bodies in a standard residential area.

        Cat urine.

        No kidding. The CSI style black lights are also used to detect cat urine. As a bonus, once you've scrubbed up the blood, gotten the body parts out of there, and then saturated the blood spatters with cat urine, leave the windows open. Maybe leave a little cat food laying in the corners of the rooms. Stray cats will smell that, wander in, and set up shop as well. If a month or more goes by before someone is called, there won't be any trace of anything except that the cats of the neighborhood have been using the place as there own personal litter box. The entire house will glow under black light, and no landlord would bother calling the police to analyze the putrid carpets. Even the drywall would need to be torn out and replaced.

        According to this poor bastard, even power washing the concrete slab isn't enough to get rid of the stench - and this is after

        "I have thrown away everything, all furiture(sic), appliances, kitchen cabinets, and removed the vinyl flooring with a shovel."

        http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=403023

        This way, all evidence destruction
        is off-loaded onto the property owner.
        As a bonus, that Vet Clinician Friendly will be happy you aren't stealing more ketamine anyway.

        -Rob_

        -----

        Are these dreams a clutch of stifled memories?

        Was there something in my mind?

        There are things they say man was not meant to know.

        Is this shadow out of time?

      • Russell Rayburn
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
          To get rid of lots of, erm, fluids, your player might consider red Z:

          http://www.macgill.com/productDetail.aspx?catId=5&subcatId=65&product=12033

          Note that it contains chlorine, so using it with ammonia would be
          interesting. By interesting I mean "funny to watch on youtube".

          For cleansers, cavicide might be useful:

          http://www.labsafety.com/store/Safety_Supplies/Biosafety/Biohazard_Cleaners/36209/

          For the paranormal stuff, a lot depends on the beastie involved. For,
          say, ghouls standard cleanup might be enough. A Hound of Tindalos
          might require all the goo left in a space be absorbed by red Z and
          carted off to an incinerator.

          --
          It takes a village to raise a child,
          but just a van and a few puppies to catch one.

          http://blog.myspace.com/cthuloidgunnut