Re: [dglist] More Karotechia cannon fodder

  • Matt Cowger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2007
      That Jolene is one lucky girl!

      He must not have had the chance to find someone to use
      his 'Consume Likeness' spell on. Otherwise how in the
      hell would someone looking like that think they could
      fade into the general populace after an escape?

      Come to think of it, 'Consume Likeness' would be a
      handy spell for the Karotechia...think Galt has picked
      it up over the last few years. (Galt is the cannibal
      right, crap don't have my book with me)

      -M

      http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1103061allgier1.html

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/