So...any update on when the new DG's will be shipping?

  • jasonw1239
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      The last part of this epic story seen several tons of books being
      safely tucked away into a basement.

      Has there been any movement on them yet? Anything being shipped out to
      distributors?

      I have been watching both the http://www.tccorp.com/ and
      http://www.arkhambazaar.com/ sites.

      I have already placed an order through http://www.frpgames.com but a
      couple of my friends were looking at placing orders and I was going to
      give them a heads up when the book appeared to be available.
    • SGlancy12@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2007
        In a message dated 5/1/07 10:45:05 AM, jwillia@... writes:

        > The last part of this epic story seen several tons of books being
        > safely tucked away into a basement.
        >
        > Has there been any movement on them yet? Anything being shipped out to
        > distributors?

        As of 9am this morning, some 28 cases of books were UPSed across the country
        to various distributors who had placed orders.

        The cost of UPSing 28 65-pound cased from Seattle to the Mid-west and the
        East Coast is staggering. There goes all that lovely money from the pre-orders
        and the firing squad lottery!

        Delta Green d20 hardback edition will be available through Arkham Bazaar very
        soon. I'm either driving the books down there this weekend, or I'm sending
        them via UPS tomorrow. Probably the latter. I can find the scratch to ship them
        easier than I can find the time to drive three hours down and back to drop
        them off.

        A. Scott Glancy, President TCCorp, dba Pagan Publishing

      • jasonw1239
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2007
          > The cost of UPSing 28 65-pound cased from Seattle to the Mid-west
          and the
          > East Coast is staggering. There goes all that lovely money from the
          pre-orders
          > and the firing squad lottery!

          > A. Scott Glancy, President TCCorp, dba Pagan Publishing

          Thanks for the update.
          Just out of curiosity, have you looked at alternative freight methods
          available from your area? Trucking and rail? Those options are usually
          less expensive than UPS.
          You might be able save a ton of money from the need to move tons of
          books...

          JasonW.
        • rekres
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2007
            On 5/3/07, SGlancy12@... <SGlancy12@...> wrote:
            > Delta Green d20 hardback edition will be available through Arkham Bazaar very
            > soon. I'm either driving the books down there this weekend, or I'm sending
            > them via UPS tomorrow. Probably the latter. I can find the scratch to ship them
            > easier than I can find the time to drive three hours down and back to drop
            > them off.
            >
            > A. Scott Glancy, President TCCorp, dba Pagan Publishing

            How about an autographed copy to any fans who'd be willing to make the
            drive for you?
            (darn! Still don't live on the west coast....)

            --
            Chris J. Whitcomb
            "I try to keep an open mind, but my brain keep falling out!"