RE: [dglist] Is fundable.com a solution to Pagan's woes

  • Adam Crossingham
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
      Agent Donald wrote:
      > Sounds interesting or not?

      Solves Brichester University Press's problems. This was the model I'm
      going to follow, and this site solves the messy credit card/programming
      bit.
      Nice catch!

      --
      Adam Crossingham
      Editor - The Black Seal - for BRP and d20 modern Call of Cthulhu

      Heritage Managing Agency Limited
      Registered in England and Wales:
      Reg. No. 3768610.

      Registered office:
      47 Mark Lane
      London EC3R 7QQ

      they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.

      states them to be the views of Heritage Managing Agency Limited.

      This message has been checked for all known viruses by bluesource powered by Messagelabs. For further information visit www.blue-source.com or www.messagelabs.com
    • Agent Donald
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
        From: "Adam Crossingham" <Adam.Crossingham@...>
        > Solves Brichester University Press's problems. This was the model I'm
        > going to follow, and this site solves the messy credit card/programming
        > bit.

        Do you want to use this service for The Black Seal or do you have plans for
        other products?

        If the latter, can you tell us a bit more? :)

        Agent Donald

        You are invited for a night at the opera
        http://www.semper-vigilus.tk
      • Shane Ivey
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
          Arc Dream will certainly be trying it out.

          --
          Shane Ivey
        • Adam Crossingham
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
            Agent Donald wrote:
            > Do you want to use this service for The Black Seal or do you
            > have plans for
            > other products?
            >
            > If the latter, can you tell us a bit more? :)

            "Other Products". I can't tell you more right now, but when BUP is ready
            this list will be one of the first to know.
            However - please *keep* breathing. It could be a long time.

            --
            Adam Crossingham
            Editor - The Black Seal - for BRP and d20 modern Call of Cthulhu
            "The magazine of modern horror gaming"
            http://www.theblackseal.org

            Heritage Managing Agency Limited
            Registered in England and Wales:
            Reg. No. 3768610.

            Registered office:
            47 Mark Lane
            London EC3R 7QQ

            they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.

            states them to be the views of Heritage Managing Agency Limited.

            This message has been checked for all known viruses by bluesource powered by Messagelabs. For further information visit www.blue-source.com or www.messagelabs.com
          • The Man in Black
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
              On 7/6/05, Adam Crossingham <Adam.Crossingham@...> wrote:

              > "Other Products". I can't tell you more right now, but when BUP is ready
              > this list will be one of the first to know.
              > However - please *keep* breathing. It could be a long time.

              If this business model is adopted, then I think the Brichester University
              Press should change it's name to the Brichester University Ransom Press
              The Man in Black is : Kenneth Scroggins
              Novus Ordo Seclorum : Annuit Coeptus : E Pluribus Unum