Several HF utility freqs and military commons are available on Live ATC, if you're into aircraft headed across the oceans. No need to even have a shortwaveblaineb2001
I occasionally find those utility type stations, you have to dig around but they are out there. Gary W5ETA On Jan 22, 2018 23:53, "Cliff Pearsongmoe240
And to add to Terry's reply, as far as landing zone and scene, even some enroute, is going to be on the tac or fireground channels of the agency that requestedblaineb2001
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jun 1, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.