... The same. DFSee uses the operating systems lowest-level access, and that will never include firmware or other reserved stuff inside ... Regards, JvW Janjvw_fsys
... What about HDDs? Rayraydav94
Hi Lewis, ... I just disabled the eCS time-sync, and sync still works on sleep/wake-up. I will see if the Vbox host-to-client sync is enough, it should :-)jvw_fsys
Topics may include disk, recovery and other DFSee related stuff.
Do NOT include large logfiles in your posts, use DFSQUERY to get a summary in 'dfsquery.log' and use that. For major problems use DFSDISK and attach the zipped DFSDISK*.* files to an email explaining the problem to:
support AT dfsee DOT com
If you need to join quickly, do NOT use a YAHOO, HOTMAIL or other suspicious email-address to avoid confirmation delay.
- Technical Support
- Oct 12, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.