  • Syed Ehtisham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Dear All,
         We just changed our phone service to Verizon. Our new phone number is 607-776-3336.

      Sincerely,
      S. Ehtisham

      Dr. Syed Ehtisham
      (607) 330-0950
      My BLOGSPOT is http://syedehtisham.blogspot.com/

      "Martial law is akin to removing the lungs of a patient suffering from pneumonia."
      "Power befuddles, absolute power befuddles absolutely".
      "A capitalist economy is a sine qua non for Democracy, feudal system is incompatible with representative government"