Re: Funker Vogt

  • Feuerengel25
    Message 1 of 1661 , Jul 1, 2001
      Howdy Nick! ;) Speaking of CD's, Zia's is evil &
      actually can't order me that Farmer Boys CD they promised
      me... such misrepresentation :( Wish you *would* bug me
      but I doubt if I'll see you since I'm almost always
      on in the middle of the night & Monday morning is
      our big trek to Vegas! VEGAS! VEGAS! Then Hollywood!
      Whoo Hoo! Wish us luck!<br><br>Mikki (hasn't listened
      to Funker Vogt yet...)
    • nickdiak
      Message 1661 of 1661 , Feb 13, 2002
        How odd... it appears Yahoo! clubs are being
        moved to Yahoo! groups<br><br>very
        stop by the DML in case anything weird happens! lots
        of bios bios bios!<br><br>-Nick