Cali visit a success...

  • frodo_rammsteiner
    Message 1 of 1661 , Jan 1, 2001
      Well, for all that care, Jennifer
      (RammsteinNicCage) just left. I think the visit was very successful.
      Great person to chit chat with. Though we did find at
      times that Internet chatting is a bit easier to do....
      Over all though, I'm glad I was able to finally meet
      Jenn... Next should be members: Jobarr, Metelfrogg,
      Mikki, and hopefully Hj�rd�s!!!! Talk to you guys
      later!<br>-Joe
    • nickdiak
      Message 1661 of 1661 , Feb 13, 2002
        How odd... it appears Yahoo! clubs are being
        moved to Yahoo! groups<br><br>very
        stop by the DML in case anything weird happens! lots
        of bios bios bios!<br><br>-Nick