nice

  • radiogoethe
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      hello mikki,
      just read your review of the concert. sounds nice :-) kai couldn't come either, i saw him in
      hannover. hope, things are fine...best from nuremberg.

      arndt
    • Yessenia
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        --- In deutschmusikland@yahoogroups.com, "radiogoethe"
        <radiogoethe@...> wrote:

        > hello mikki,
        > just read your review of the concert. sounds nice :-) kai couldn't
        come either, i saw him in
        > hannover. hope, things are fine...best from nuremberg.
        >
        > arndt

        i'm not mikki; wrong email
      • Mikki Landers
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
          Well, any mail sent to the mailing list goes to everyone on the list...

          Anyway, thanx Arndt. I knew Kai couldn't go because I'd already tried to talk him into it, haha!!

          Mikki
          http://www.deutschmusikland.com