New feature

  • feuerengel25
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 3:13 PM
      Ok... yes I'm late again but I was a day late last week, too so I'm
      actually kind of right on time :-/ Though you may not know about it
      since the last mail I sent about the band feature didn't show up till
      3 or 4 days later!

      Anyway, this week's feature is Reimzig, go check out their site
      http://www.reimzig.de , it's flash & really BIZARRE but there's some
      music there if you want to check them out...

      I had said I'd try to come up w/ a weekly question but the last
      question didn't get a whole lot of response & I just don't know what
      I should ask next maybe... "Of all the medieval type rock bands out
      right now, which is your favorite & why?" For lack of anything
      better... das geht :) Till next time!

      Mikki
      http://www.geocities.com/dml_ng/index.html
      http://www.live365.com/stations/87163
    • feuerengel25
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8 3:33 PM
        Yeah, a day late again... but exactly 7 days from last time ;)

        This week's feature is Blumfeld, sorry the pic is so big but I didn't
        really feel like resizing it, saving it & all that... especially
        since no one's gonna see it anyway :P

        So go check it out & I'm gonna do a question of the week anymore...
        it was uneventful to say the least, lol. Till next week :)

        Mikki
      • feuerengel25
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16 12:52 AM
          Well... another week has gone by & Nick has put up Massiv in Mensch,
          thanx Nick! :) I don't know if anyone is getting these mails...
          sometimes posts don't even appear, apparently... this whole switch
          has kind of ruined us, we used to have so much fun... Poor us, evil
          Yahoo... had to go & mess everything up!

          Anyway, we miss you all posting in the club, the link again is
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/deutschmusikland/ Please come by & talk
          to us! We're so LONELY!!!!! Our site is, too!
          http://www.geocities.com/dml_ng/ We've been making bios, I re-did our
          Die Ärzte bio & if anyone wants to help just e-mail me at
          paulburger25@... We'd be ever so grateful! :) And Caz, yes,
          it would appear that Bach was in fact a, a... uh... what was it? A
          root rat? Definately!

          Anyway, miss you all, please come back & post or I'll start to cry &
          you wouldn't want that would you? Would you???? Hmmm... I wonder... ;)

          Mikki
        • feuerengel25
          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2002
            Whoo hoo! I'm actually on time for once! Amon Düül are no longer
            together but are a pretty big name in the Kraut Rock scene...

            Anyone know where we could get our site hosted for cheap? We're about
            out of room & Sabine sent us 12 new Megaherz pics & said the next 200
            would follow :-O !!!!!! I really hope she was joking, maybe just a
            bit? lol! I suppose we still have room for 12 but not for 200!
            Anyway, that's all for now... hope to see some posts soon ;)

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
              Yup, I'm late again ;) And as I'm lazy I used one of the bios I just
              put up on our site http://www.deutschmusikland.com/ Seeed is our new
              feature & that extra "e" isn't a typo... German reggae, it really
              does exist :)

              Anyway check out the feature at
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/deutschmusikland/

              Guess there's not much else going on... hopefully we'll have another
              interview up at, again http://www.deutschmusikland.com/ so please
              check it out now & then & sign the guestbook if you're really
              bored :) We'll try to have more soon :)

              Oh & schade about the World Cup! I was really rooting for
              Germany!!!!!!!! Well, I didn't actually get to see it but someone
              called me at work & I was like, "Hey, who won the World Cup?" & when
              he said Brazil I pouted quite a bit... Ah well... next time maybe! :)
              Ok, time to stop babbling...

              Till next time :)

              Mikki
            • feuerengel25
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 22, 2002
                Guess no one has much to say since the last post here was my last new
                feature e-mail... sigh, guess German music fans are just the strong
                silent types? ;)

                Anyway, newest feature is Hassmütz. Guess Greg helped Nick w/ this so
                thanx alot Greg! :)

                Not much else going on, still working on my interview w/ Rasta Knast
                so if anyone has any questions let me know...

                Till next time,

                Mikki