FW: 3rd Annual Sense Corp Aiming for the Answer Tournament

  • Birka Katic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009
      This was so much fun last year. Even though it was HOT but we all had a great time.

      Check it out!
      Take care,
      Birka

      Friends & Family-

      Please join us this year for the 3rd Annual Sense Corp Aiming for the Answer Cornhole Tournament. This is shaping up to be our best event yet as we set out to raise $25,000 for Autism Speaks.

      As has become tradition, the event will be held the Sunday before Labor Day, September 6th, at Kirkwood Park. You can locate all of the details on (registration, cost, time, etc.) at www.aiming4theanswer.org. We hope to see you come out for a fun day aimed at fighting for a great cause.

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.