Stammtisch

  • Almut Stephan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      Hallo an Alle!
      Wir hatten am Wochenende Agi und Aaron zu Besuch (4 Seasons Bakery
      vom Farmer's Market in Maplewood) und Agi will wieder einen Deutschen
      Stammtisch organisieren. Siehe ihre email unten:

      Hi everybody,

      Since I failed to keep up with a "Stammtisch" last year I would
      really like to try and get it going this year. Maybe we can decide on
      a day (e.g. first/last Sunday of the month), but for this month I
      wanted to try and get some people together for Happy Hour next Monday
      (feb.16) at Schneithorst's on Lindberg Ave (near 40). Check out
      their website if you need directions:
      http://www.schneithorst.com/

      We will be there early around 4pm since I don't know how crowded it
      gets.We are planning on staying for a while so if you want to come
      later that's not a problem. I think it worked out real well last
      time that we had enough people who didn't speak English so that no
      one felt left out. So please bring your wifes/husbands who don't
      speak German! :)

      If you know any other people who might be interested in coming just
      fowrad my mail.

      It would be great if you could let me know if you can make it. That
      way maybe we can reserve a table.

      So hopefully see you Monday!

      Agi

      (314)288-9176