Fwd: [Fwd: Suggestions for Pre-school marketing]

  • Paula Hanssen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      Dear German group / possible immersion school families and friends: We're looking for names of pre schools where we can do some recruiting, at least
      sharing of info. Could you send me some names where you think parents would be interested in immersion and / or IB programs?
      Thanks
      Paula

      From: "RHONDA J. BROUSSARD" <rhonda@...>
      Date: September 7, 2008 4:25:08 PM CDT
      To: destinataires inconnus:;
      Subject: Suggestions for Pre-school marketing

      Chers amis,

      I hope that you are all enjoying the cool September weather.  Our marketing committee is planning our first round of directed pre-school marketing for October and November and could use your help.  This week I will be contacting the heads of various pre-schools to arrange an opportunity for our committee to present an informational table during drop-off and pick-up times and speak with their families about our school.  We have a good list of schools to approach, but I thought that I'd ask for your recommendations as well.
      Which pre-schools would you suggest we contact for our fall outreach campaign?

      Merci d'avance,
      Rhonda
    • Birka Katic
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
        Hi Paula,

        I used to shadow a kid as Casa Dia Montessori on Watson Rd. I know there are at least two kids who have been exposed to German b/c their grandparents/parents are German.

        Here is the address: Casa DIA Montessori
        10109 Watson Road, Saint Louis, MO 63127

        Have a great day.

        Birka Katic

        CC: wrosenbl@...; evarusso@...; germanabroad@...
        To: deutschegruppestl@yahoogroups.com