Sabbatical spring 2009/Aufenthalt in München (MPI Garching), Deutschland

  • S. Otterstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hi friends and members of the German group. I write in English so that everyone
      understands what I am talking about. We are planning our stay in Germany (Sabbatical) for
      next spring from January to July 2009 (approx.). Henric will stay in a university guest house
      for most of the time, but we would like to join him as a family for some time, too. So, the
      most convenient way for us would be a home exchange with another, similar family (2
      adults, 2 kids) in Munich, Germany. We are already posting our house on www.geenee.com
      and other websites like geenee (e.g. Homelink, homeforexchange, homeExchange, ihen.com
      etc.), but I thought I´d ask you, in case anybody knows somebody who would be willing
      and interested in a home exchange.
      Please contact us if you know someone. Thanks for your time anyway and we hope to see
      some of you again soon,
      Sybille and Henric

      PS: If somebody would like to housesit during that period we would also be happy to hear
      from them.