Babysitter gesucht

  • Patrick Eisenlohr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2007
      Hello everybody,
      we are looking for a babysitter for our 10-month old daughter in Clayton
      (we live on the Wash U campus) until mid-December, possibly longer.
      Ideally 9am-4pm Monday-Friday, but definitely Tuesday, Wednesday,
      Thursday. Pay is negotiable. If interested, a mother would also be welcome
      to bring her own child along while taking care of our daughter. Please
      email to peisenlo@... or call us at 314-935-7875.
      Best wishes to all,
      Patrick Eisenlohr
    • Birka Katic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2007

        Hello Patrick,

        my sister in law has been a nanny for years and is looking for a job. She had a baby a week ago and is not available until the end of August. She is looking for a family where she can bring her son; your situation sounds perfect for her. When do you want the nanny to start? Would you be intersted in her?

        Please let me know.

        Thank you.

        Birka Katic

        From: "Patrick Eisenlohr" <peisenlo@...>
        To: deutschegruppestl@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [deutschegruppestl] Babysitter gesucht
        Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:51:01 -0500 (CDT)

        Hello everybody,
        we are looking for a babysitter for our 10-month old daughter in Clayton
        (we live on the Wash U campus) until mid-December, possibly longer.
        Ideally 9am-4pm Monday-Friday, but definitely Tuesday, Wednesday,
        Thursday. Pay is negotiable. If interested, a mother would also be welcome
        to bring her own child along while taking care of our daughter. Please
        email to peisenlo@wustl. edu or call us at 314-935-7875.
        Best wishes to all,
        Patrick Eisenlohr

        Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!�