Potluck Grillen & Picnic im Oak Knoll Park, 6/6/2007, 4:30 pm

  • deutschegruppestl@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Reminder from: deutschegruppestl Yahoo! Group

      Title: Potluck Grillen & Picnic im Oak Knoll Park

      Date: Wednesday June 6, 2007
      Time: 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Oak Knoll Park
      Notes: What: Open air potluck dinner
      Where: Oak Knoll Park
      When: June 6th 4.30pm -- ?

      We'll have a small charcoal grill going with buns and sausages. Bring your favorite dish and drink! As far as we know beer is OK at the old Oak Knoll.

      RSVP with the number of buns

      Musical instruments welcome, too.
      --

      Cordially,