648Re: [deutschegruppestl] Let's Get Together!

  • Sebastian Bautz
    Sep 13, 2013
      We'll miss you, but there will be more down the road.  Sounds like you'll have a lot to tell about your travels!
      Sebastian

      On Sep 13, 2013, at 7:15 AM, Naber Kim <kimnaber@...> wrote:

      Hello!  I'm very eager to see friends in this group again too!  Not to mention that I've recently been to Germany ( Frankfurt, Marlburg, Bayreuth, Hof, & Berlin!)     But, Ahhhh, Sebastian, you made the date next week when we shall be in Montreal!   Enjoy the gathering and find out when we should have the next, and I hope it is soon! Oktoberfest season starting!  Prost!  Kim and Tom Naber

      On Sep 12, 2013, at 9:01 PM, Sebastian Bautz <sebastian@...> wrote:

      Friends, Germans, countrymen, lend me your ear. It's been too long. Let's get together and catch up.
      I say next Thursday at 530pm for a quick German Happy Hour.
      Just for convenience, let's meet at Schlafly's Bottleworks for starters.

      RSVP

      Sebastian Bautz

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic