Condolences

  • detroitcopts
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
      Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
      "Write:'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'"
      "Yes," says the Spirit,
      "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."
      Rev 14:13

      St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church, Troy MI

      With great sadness, we extend our condolences to Dr. Raouf Mikhail and Mrs. Judy Mikhail for the departure of his mother Angel Mikhail.

      Their will be a visitation at St. Mark Church, Sunday November 2, at 6:00 to 9:00pm at A.J. Desmond & Sons Funeral Home on 2600 Crooks Road, in Troy.

      The funeral will be held Monday November 3 at 12:00 noon at St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church, followed by Agapy.

      We pray to our LORD Jesus Christ that He may gives Dr. Raouf Mikhail and all of the family and friends, the comfort they deserve and to repose the soul of his mother in heavenly Jerusalem.

    • detroitcopts
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2008
        Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
        "Write:'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'"
        "Yes," says the Spirit,
        "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."
        Rev 14:13

        St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church, Troy MI

        With great sadness, we extend our condolences to Ashraf and Amal Ragheb for the departure of their son, Mark.

        The funeral will be held Saturday November 29th at 12:00 noon at St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church.

        We pray to our LORD Jesus Christ that He may give Ashraf and Amal and all of the family and friends, the comfort they deserve and to repose the soul of their son in heavenly Jerusalem
      • St. Mark St. Mary, St. Philopater Church
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 27, 2009

          Then I heard a voice from heaven say,
          "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.
          " Yes," says the Spirit,
          "they will rest from their labor for their deeds will follow them."
          (Rev 14:13)

          St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church,

          St.Mary and St. Philopater Church in Troy

          With great sadness, we extend our condolences to

          Mr. Atef Hanna his wife Suzy Hanna (now residing in Florida)

          for the departure of his Mother
            in Windsor.

          There will be a gathering at St. Mary and St. Moses church, Windsor, tonight at 8pm to extend our condolences to the family.

          The funeral will be held tomorrow, Monday September 28th at 3pm, at St. Mary and St. Moses church in Windsor.

          We pray our LORD Jesus Christ to give all of the family and friends the comfort they deserve and to accept the soul of the departed in heavenly Jerusalem.

        • St. Mark St. Mary, St. Philopater Church
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 23, 2009

            Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
            "Write:'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'"
            "Yes," says the Spirit,
            "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."
            Rev 14:13

            St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church, Troy MI

            With great sadness, we extend our condolences to Mr. Ayad Hanna the brother of Mr. Awad Salama for the departure of Mr. Hanna's wife Mrs. Mary Tawfiek.

            The funeral will be held Wednesday November 25th at 12:00 noon at St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church.

            Visitation will be Tuesday November 24th from 6 to 9pm at Mercy Funeral home, 627 Nine Mile Rd, one block east of John R Rd.

            We pray to our LORD Jesus Christ that He may give her loved ones, the comfort they deserve and to repose the soul of their son in heavenly Jerusalem

          • St. Mark St. Mary, St. Philopater Church
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 10, 2010

              Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
              "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'"
              "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them." Revelation 14:13

              With great sadness, we extend our condolences to the family of Mr. George Guirguis for his sudden departure. Mr. George Guirguis has left behind his wife Wanda, daughters Christina,  Sherry and her husband Father Paul and their children.

              Visitation will be Friday, Sept 10th from 6-9pm at Desmond on Crooks between Big Beaver and Maple.

              The funeral will be held on Saturday, Sept 11th at 12:00 noon at St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church.

              We pray to our LORD Jesus Christ that He may give his loved ones the comfort they deserve and to repose his soul in the heavenly Jerusalem.

              _

            • St. Mark St. Mary, St. Philopater Church
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 27, 2010
                Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
                "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'"
                "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them." Revelation 14:13

                With great sadness, we extend our condolences to Dr. Afaf Absood and her family for the departure of her husband Dr. Gamil Absood who departed on Mon, Oct 25, 2010.

                Visitation will be on Wed, Oct 27th from 6-9pm at Desmond on Crooks between Big Beaver and Maple.

                The funeral will be held on Thurs, Oct 28th at 12:00 noon at St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church in Troy, MI.

                We pray to our LORD Jesus Christ that He may give Dr. Gamil's loved ones the comfort they deserve and that He may repose his soul in the Heavenly Jerusalem.

              • St. Mark St. Mary, St. Philopater Church
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 18, 2010
                  Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
                  "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'"
                  "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them." Revelation 14:13

                  With great sadness, we extend our condolences to Naguib Saadalla husband of Osarif, father of  Trivousa Shelaby and her siblings
                  Fakhry, Bulbul and Trivina and father inlaw of Abouna Youannis the priest of London Ontario, grandfather of Lydia Niccola who departed on Sunday, November 14, 2010.

                  Visitation will be on Friday, November 19, 2010 at 12 to 2pm and 7 to 9pm.  The funeral home is
                  Janisse Bros-Marcotte Funeral Home, 1139 Oullette Ave, Windsor Ontario.  Funeral will be Saturday November 20, at the church in Windsor.  Mass is at 9 to 11am and the funeral service at 11:30am. Following the burial there will be a reception.

                  We pray to our LORD Jesus Christ that He may give
                  Naguib Saadalla loved ones the comfort they deserve and that He may repose his soul in the Heavenly Jerusalem.

                  If there are questions you can contact Azer Shelaby 519-996-0207.