157Condolences

  • St. Mark St. Mary, St. Philopater Church
    Nov 18, 2010
      Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
      "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'"
      "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them." Revelation 14:13

      With great sadness, we extend our condolences to Naguib Saadalla husband of Osarif, father of  Trivousa Shelaby and her siblings
      Fakhry, Bulbul and Trivina and father inlaw of Abouna Youannis the priest of London Ontario, grandfather of Lydia Niccola who departed on Sunday, November 14, 2010.

      Visitation will be on Friday, November 19, 2010 at 12 to 2pm and 7 to 9pm.  The funeral home is
      Janisse Bros-Marcotte Funeral Home, 1139 Oullette Ave, Windsor Ontario.  Funeral will be Saturday November 20, at the church in Windsor.  Mass is at 9 to 11am and the funeral service at 11:30am. Following the burial there will be a reception.

      We pray to our LORD Jesus Christ that He may give
      Naguib Saadalla loved ones the comfort they deserve and that He may repose his soul in the Heavenly Jerusalem.

      If there are questions you can contact Azer Shelaby 519-996-0207.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic