153Condolences

  • St. Mark St. Mary, St. Philopater Church
    Oct 27, 2010
      Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
      "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'"
      "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them." Revelation 14:13

      With great sadness, we extend our condolences to Dr. Afaf Absood and her family for the departure of her husband Dr. Gamil Absood who departed on Mon, Oct 25, 2010.

      Visitation will be on Wed, Oct 27th from 6-9pm at Desmond on Crooks between Big Beaver and Maple.

      The funeral will be held on Thurs, Oct 28th at 12:00 noon at St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church in Troy, MI.

      We pray to our LORD Jesus Christ that He may give Dr. Gamil's loved ones the comfort they deserve and that He may repose his soul in the Heavenly Jerusalem.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic