GroupNews: The first site exclusively devoted to Ageless relationship!

  • gamzadori gamzadori
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi, My dear groupmates,

      Welcome to the first site exclusively devoted to Ageless Love!

      Love lies in the mind, even if you are 10 years part in age.
      According those couples who are already in ageless love, age is just a number.Here, you can browse photos and pics for FREE. Why not have a try?

      http://www.largecenter.com/agematch/agelesslove

    • gamzadori gamzadori
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2006
        Hi, My dear groupmates,

        Welcome to Young Hub: The most popular place for people in different generations.

        Beautiful mature people here, they know more about ageless love~ Browse photo ads & Chat online.

        http://www.younghub.com/new