Teachers Dating Students - Legal?

  • marycontrary432
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      Should Faculty/Instructors be allowed to date their students in college? I created a profile on another site in which to receive private emails and to host some photos of me and students of mine. I am not much older than my students and I wanted to get some opinions of how you think we look together... Email me "sheryl" at the website below after you have taken a look at the photos. You can read some of the stories I have written about my students too...

      I want to be discrete about these emails because I have had several encounters with my students, both male and female.

      http://www.123AdultPersonals.net/landing.asp?afl=TYHO