Re: Criteria?

  • NYC_Refugee
    Message 1 of 283 , Nov 1, 1999
      I have no rules about dating only professionals
      but one of my biggest criteria usually sends me that
      way. <br><br>I can't date a stupid guy. Not only that,
      I'm so nonlinear it takes a pretty smart guy to
      follow the sudden twists and turns of my thought
      patterns. Really smart guys generally would be bored in a
      nonprofessional job so I de facto end up dating professionals.
    • dc_ga_goddess
      Message 283 of 283 , Feb 28, 2000
        Does this club still exist or did everyone get attached?