Re: C2C HAARP Interview

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
      Sounds dubious to me. Is Eastland really running HAARP? Did he ever?

      In any case "not feeding the gov't weather mod info" must be a joke.
      Weather mod via HAARP is about dead. It was overwelmingly powerful
      last year, but has been pulverised since. The gov't needs someone to
      feed them weather mod info? They have it all. But there is very little
      they can do without demonic energy.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "anita grayson" <terra13@...> wrote:

      > Someone sent this to me. I have heard frequencies and know it was DARPA
      > in my area.
      >
      > Anita
      >

      > I'm just jotting down some things that are being discussed. Hope
      all of you are catching this! ~Rocky

      > DAARPA now controls HAARP.
      >
      > DAARPA wants to implement full capabilities of HAARP. Geophysical
      warfare capabilities.

      > Oh crap, they want to converge it with other capabilities.
      Modulating the electromagnetic fields of the earth, mind control, etc.
      Anybody got a compass?

      > Eastland (the dude in charge) is not giving the gov't weather mod
      info. He doesn't trust them. Smart man.

      > Over 300 government documents describe personality changes affected
      by frequencies.

      > They've been doing this crap since the 1930's!
      >
      > The only oversite of the military is...the military.

    • Harold
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
        My take is that sheeple-mod is more important to
        'them'.

        --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:
        > Weather mod via HAARP is about dead.

        "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        Access over 1 million songs.
        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
          Without the demon energy... i doubt they can do all that much with
          freqs alone in that arena, either.
          Not like they had in mind, anyway.