why Litvinenko got killed

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
      Get it before it disappears:
      http://tinyurl.com/y6u2cl
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
        I see there are controversies over who is behind L's death.
        http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=159949

        I am not CERTAIN that Putin ordered it, as dowsing something like that
        is a bit iffy under present circumstances, but i am certain that Putin
        IS a black magician.

        Also one need not assume Putin or any other bad guys are necessarily
        logical in their actions in contemporary times. Myself and others have
        been working to program the darksiders into outing themselves,
        spilling the beans, being overly overt in public, making dumb
        mistakes, shooting themselves in the foot.
        Putin lifted up the shirt of a 5-year-old boy he didn't know, and
        kissed him on the belly in public. This is not considered appropriate
        behavior for a head of state in Russian culture.
        Was this part of a clever plan of a master strategist? You decide.